Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mintymix Wig Review

As I mentioned in my last post, I recently ordered a wig from Mintymix, heres the Review for it!


stock pic
on me with bangs cut
Besides the pink colour washing me out a little, I really like this wig! The fibers are soft and the wig itself if pretty thick. The wig is one of the wigs that are in stock at the moment (as i am too lazy to wait for the pre-order), I placed the order on a thursday night and received the tracking number the next day!

not to mention the packaging it came in was super cute and well done!

the wig itself: 5/5
really good quality for the price. The pink looks a little darker in the stock picture but its almost the same.

packaging: 4/5
I would have rather it been shipped in a solid box rather then a bubble envelope.

shipping: 5/5
super fast! I received the tracking number the next day.

overall: 4.5/5
I would defiantly recommend Mintymix!

No comments:

Post a Comment