Saturday, September 24, 2011

Technology in school: blogging?

image from tumblr

As someone who blogs for the fun of it I found it really interesting how In one of my university courses we have to participate in a class blog groupe.

I've herd from my friends in a Writing/Communications program that for their school they are required to keep up with social media and blog/tweet/facebook all the time as part of their program, but what does a textiles course need me to blog for?

Professors are using blogging as a way for their class to communicate their thoughts and opinions to their classmates and allowing them to actively participate in their education. Through responding to each others questions and opinions you have an opportunity to learn more.

I enjoy it because I'm one of those people who doesn't like answering/asking questions in class but can go on forever on the internet. ^^;;

Have you ever had to do this for a class? Did you enjoy it?

No comments:

Post a Comment