Thursday, June 10, 2010

outfit shots

Its been raining a lot lately but i've managed to wear nice stuff on the nice days! I don't often wear lolita when it rains because i don't want to get what i'm wearing wet and i don't feel like putting thought into what i'm wearing if its going to get all gross and wet. Most of what i wear is more casual lolita that i make myself because at the moment i cant afford brand.


In this outfit i decided to wear my favourite skirt with a simple black blouse tucked in and tights, I'm also wearing my house slippers, they keep just my toes warm the way i like it. i wore black high heels when i went out.


This is another "on my way to dance" shot, again with the same skirt but a more casual look without a petticoat.


This day was really warm so i'm wearing shorts with a t-shirt, i absolutely love the design on the t-shirt, its an octopus! I'm also wearing a crocheted buret that you can just barely see in the picture. I normally don't wear shorts though because i have pasty white ghost legs.


I had this dress in my last outfit post but i was wearing it with tights to go to dance, heres what it looks like on me without, much better. Im wearing a cute black purse also, I really like it but it doesn't fit my wallet.

Thats about it for now! I have another post in the works that should be up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment