Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lolita opportunities: The Ballet



When I was young my Grandmother used to always take me to the Ballet. We were fortunate enough to have season tickets! I've seen most of the ballets over the years, Swan Lake, Dracula, The Nutcracker and other classic ones... So when I heard they were coming out with a Alice in Wonderland one this season I just had to get tickets! I'm also quite lucky that we have one of the best ballets in canada the Royal Winnipeg Ballet!

The ballet is such a wonderful classic art, fun to learn and stunning to watch! I find it is a very loli-able occasion for and groupe or single loli. Most lolita events it seems happen in parks or cafe's but i think it would be fun one day to organise a large excursion to the ballet!

I hope to ba able to dress in my brand best for this! I'm so excited to watch a ballet again! (its been a few years) What do you think of the ballet? have you ever seen one, if you have witch is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. I've seen quite a few ballets (even trained as a little girl from age two to age seven--wish I had kept it up!), but I'm a sad little romantic girl with childhood nostalgia and my favorite is the Nutcracker.<3
    I even want to name my hypothetical daughter Clara XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clara is a really nice name for a girl!

    I would have to say my favorite ballet is swan lake! for the music and the romantic story (and the swan arms).

    ReplyDelete