Monday, January 17, 2011

what i've sewn lately(ish)


I made this dress in october and I'm just getting around to posting pictures now... I really like the red of the dress and normally wear it without a shirt underneath, but in the spirit of being a good loli i posted pictures of it with a shirt under it also. It has a bib thats detachable and a bow at the back that ties from the sides. I do kind-of prefer it without the bib though.



The inside is completely surged and finished however its not lined (mostly because im lazy). Also while making this dress I learnt why not to let your boyfriend help you sew... The bow that ties from the side was added later, after he cut a hole in the side of the bodice with the surger. >.<>


Remember to enter in the giveaway im holding here.

No comments:

Post a Comment