Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Post Strike and What it Means to a Canadian Lolita.

Those of you in other countries may not have heard the news but the Canadian Postal Service will probably be going on strike Friday unless something happens today or tomorrow.

This has me REALLY thinking about just how much we depend on the post; letters, bills, cards, packages, they all need to get to you somehow. I'm waiting on 4 things to be mailed/arrive, what will happen to them if its a long strike?

As lolita we depend on the post for most everything lolita we need/want unless you're lucky enough to live in a city with a brand store. what would we do with out it as a lolita?  I am worried about my packages but i also know what without the postal service the country and businesses cant function normally so it cant be a long strike.

I'll post more when more news is available or it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment