Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Driving me lolita.



So today i (finally) got my drivers license after like a year and a half of having my learners... But besides the fun of scarring my friends and other drivers the car itself isn't that fun. The car is a big blue SUV with a beige interior and its just not anything special or fun to drive.

I've never seen a lolita talk about their car in a blog so i though i would bring this topic up, do i just post a giant Roxy sticker on the back of my parents car to girl it up? or seat covers? or something more permanent? its still their car so i cant do too much to it but it would be nice to add some pink to it. evan doing a search on google i only came up with 2 pictures of cars that were lolita-ish.

In Europe you can almost always take public transport and don't really need a car but in Canada and the US most of the time unless your in a really big city theres not many options for public transportation so you need a car. What do you do for transport on and everyday basis and if you have a car or something what does it look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment