Monday, April 26, 2010

My weekend highlights

So this past weekend i went out to my boyfriends cabin and we went for a canoe ride/paddle it was very nice sitting at the front and him paddling us along, i would suggest this activity to any lolita who wants to do something fun at the cabin even if you have to paddle, just watch out for spiders, in out canoe there was like 5 spiders that made me almost tip the boat...

Also its good to avoid hammocks, i know that there comfy and nice to swing in but when your in a skirt try to avoid them, its very hard to find a comfortable yet dignified position in a petticoat, but if your wearing pants or a bathing suit go for it!

2 comments:

  1. This is an interesting blog! I like your posts! I follow you

    www.overdivity-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete