Thursday, February 3, 2011

My first brand item

I was really excited to receive my new BtsSB dress in the post yesterday! It was "Take a walk with Usakumya-chan jumper skirt" in black.

It arrived extremely fast, It was shipped on friday and out for delivery the following tuesday (sadly i wasn't home at the time) thats 5 days to get to canada! I was very nervous placing the order, using the shopping cart and a different paypal account but it all turned out good and there was no confusion! I give Baby a 5/5 on everything!

Up until now I've sewn all my own clothes, it was unexpectedly amazing to put on a brand dress. It was how i would imagine putting on a wedding dress would be. I put it on and just felt pretty.

I think I might have just become a brand whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment