Thursday, May 19, 2011

New arrival!

My new baby dress arrived in the mail earlier this week! 
Its the Dobby Rosebud in lavender.



I was surprised when i opened the box, its not a cotton twill like i thought it would be its more of a crepe. It is very light and airy though! perfect for spring and summer! I'm really looking forward to wearing this to any picknick or park this summer!

I do have to say though that this dress falls shorter on me then my other baby dress, its at my thigh instead of just over the knee. If your thinking of buying this dress and normally have length problems with brand items this one might be too short. I'm not sure if this was done because its a summer dress or because the waist of the dress is higher also.

Also the fabric has little shiny silver diamonds in it! (in the weave of the fabric not actual beads or anything) I looked at the stock photos afterwards an realized you can just barely see them, if your looking for them. but they show up much much more in real life!

circled is one of the diamonds

2 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful piece,you coordinated it very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i really enjoy the dress as well!

    ReplyDelete