Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Practice makes perfect!


Pardon my eyes staring into your soul, but I would like to bring attention to my false lashes. not that ridiculous or obvious right? right? I owe all the credit to practice.

It always pains me to see a girl, who has put so much time and energy into their outfit then when it comes time for makeup, bombs. be it crooked eyeliner or poorly applied falsies. Most lolitas wear some amount of makeup on a daily basis but only for special occasions or meetups do most of us bring out the big guns.

It can be very useful, when you have the time to spare to play with your makeup, with what you want to wear to the next meetup. what blush looks best on you? or make it as ridiculous as you want, draw eyebrows on in eyeliner, give yourself 5'o'clock shadow! no bodys looking.

If your feel the need to practice putting false eyelashes on like I did, go to the dollar store or the drug store and buy the cheapest ones and just practice. you should be able to use the same pair about 5 times as long as your careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment