Sunday, May 23, 2010

Asian ball jointed dolls



Have you ever seen the anime Rozen Maiden? these dolls are what those are based off!

Otherwise known as dollfies they are high quality dolls that are anatomically correct and pose amazingly well! one of the most famous and the first company to really make dolls like this was a company called Volks, they have many sizes and age ranges from tiny newborn to ones that look in their 20's. I have been interested in these for a couple of years now and own a couple of my own. but the reason im talking about them now is Volks co-op work with Baby and other companies like H.Nato in the past! I think the possibility of having matching brand outfits is adorable.

However they are quite expensive depending on the company, Volks being one of the most pricy but they are adorable and well made, I own one and shes my favorite!

I plan on talking more about these dolls if theres and interest in it, hopefully talking about different companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment