Thursday, May 13, 2010

my beauty regiment

so as most women have i also have a beauty regiment, not a very strict one but it exists! So this is what i do everyday to look the way i normally do. I don't believe that you should smother yourself in cremes and lotions though because theres only so much your skin can absorb in a day and i would rather have it absorbe good things rather than things it doesn't need.

Step one: i have a bath in the morning, i find them more relaxing even if they do take more time.

Step two: i towel off my hair and let it dry naturally before i straighten it. (this takes about an hour and i try by best not to blow dry it or straighten it while its wet.)

step three: Makeup! once again i try not to use too much product on my face and be as gentle on my skin as possible so it will treat me nicely when im older!
-I use Provici cosmetics pore perfecting face primer to kelp hide my pores and acne.
-Clinique touch base for eyes to prime them so my eyeshadow stays longer and i wont stain my skin if im wearing dark colours.
- I put on my eyeshadow (a The body shop, Marcelle, Provici mix and match of colours), eyeliner (Rimmel London) and mascara (Provici).
-then last but not least i put my foundation, i know its weird for me to put in on last but thats what i do and it works well to get rid of any eyeshadow that might have fallen and cover up dark circles etc. i use Provici cosmetics nude mineral powder foundation for this.

and thats what i do! Provici is a small-ish cosmetics company where i live and i love their products! its good quality stuff and the guy who owns it (Anthony) is super awesome and funny, the only sad thing is that they dont sell all of their products on the internet.

hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment