Thursday, May 6, 2010

Nails

Since i haven't posted anything in a couple of days and haven't gotten to uploading the pictures for my next couple of posts I will talk about nails today and how a buffer and simple nail polish can be your friend!

I love the cute nails with the gems and pearls glued on but for my every day life its very impractical, especially since i dance, and i teach dance and for that Im not allowed to have fake nails on for safety reasons (around show time we are not even allowed to wear nail polish no matter what colour) and i don't want to have them on for just a day or two and because i never wear them Im also not accustomed with living with extra long nails.

However I do try my best to keep my nails long and even with a nice coat of pink nail polish whenever possible and for the times when i cant have nail polish on i like to buff them to keep them shiny. Buffing your nails doesn't take a lot of time (5 minuets at most really) and you cant screw up like with nail polish.

Fake nails and nail polish are all good and i enjoy wearing them when i have the chance but often i don't but i like to have alternatives for when i cant wear nail polish, on that note buffing your nails is also good to keep in mind if your nails ever turn green from lack of oxygen (its happened to me from to many layers of nail polish).

i also find that a nice coat of nail polish that compliments the colour of my dress or outfit is a simple way to add to an outfit and doesnt painting your nails just have this girly essence about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment