Monday, August 8, 2011

30 Day challenge day 3


10 things you hate about lolita


1- Black and white monstrosities. I know the classic black and white can be done well (and i like the look when it is), but normally it isn't. its normally done as a more cosplay lolita look and the dresses are sometimes of poor quality or poor design.

2- Knee high socks make me look short! So annoying! and its really hard to find tights to match instead of socks sometimes.

3- Bad wigs. This comes more from doing cosplay but is occasionally seen in lolita, the rats nest wigs or wigs where you can see the wefting just rub me the wrong way, you put so much time and effort into the outfit (and money) and its ruined by the wig.

4- Finding out after you placed an order that sizes from that company run small/big. This happend to me when i did my first bodyline order, i found out that the shoes run big and spent until the package arrived a week later worrying about the shoes i orderd.

5- Blocking out your face in photos unnecessarily. I know some people want to be faceless on some sites but when you have one picture with a heart over your face and in the next one you dont it doesn't make sense to me. so what if you looked a little derpy, thats what photoshop is for if your so worried. or dont use that picture. pick having a face or being faceless!

6- Really liking a dress then finding out its sold out in the colour you wanted. its always so sad when this happens to me.

7- Long waits for items to ship. I'm impatient ok?

8- Cat/animal hair on my brand! I have 3 cats and a dog at home, there not allowed into my room near my brand but as soon as i step out wearing it theres suddenly a billion white hairs on my black dress -_-.

9- Split wigs making your skin tone look wierd. I noticed this with my MintyMix wig, the colours really play with my skintone and make me look a little wierd. i still love the wig though.

10- Not being able to wear it all the time. I dont like how its too cold to wear in winter and worry some to wear it when its raining, etc. but i put up with it ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment