Friday, August 5, 2011

Qutieland Review

yay! my order!
Heres my review for the taobao service Qutieland.


The product:
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the product, they look nice and are pretty comfortable. there made of vinyl wich it says when your ordering, i was pleased by the quality of the soles though, there nice and thick and wont wear out quickly so the shoe should last a long time.

another thing i like was the snaps that fasen the straps to the shoe. so you dont have to undo the buckle everytime. though im worried that the snap will ruin the vinyl around it and break from use, but ill deal with it when it happens.

The bags are a pretty good quality, the seams seen sturdy and they look the same as the pictures, no complaints.   

4/5

Service/shipping:
My Qutieland order arrived about the 20th of July, while i was away so i couldn't review it until now but (in my opinion) it should have arrived much sooner. my payment was recieved by them on the 20th of May. After i paid it tuck apparently 10 days to "process my order" (where the confirmed the colour of one pair of shoes) and THEN another 25 working days (and a few more after that) before my order was shipped. it tuck about a week and a half for the package to arrive, wich is normal.

1/5

Packaging:
Everything arrived safe in a box no scuffs or scratches, the shoes were in shoe boxes inside the box and the bags were in plastic with tissue inside them to keep their shape. the outside box was pretty beat up, but thats probably the postal systems fault.

5/5


Overall:
I probably wont use their service again, nor will i recommend it unless your willing to wait a loooooong time to receive your order, or you cant get the product through another service similar to qutieland. I find it a needlessly long wait.

3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment