Thursday, August 11, 2011

30 Day challenge Day 6



10 Things you cant live without in lolita:

1- JSK's! They are the main thing in my lolita wardrobe! what ever would i do without them?

2- Petticoats! as scratchy as some of them are I cant stand to wear a brand dress without one!

3- Online lolita communities, blogs and LJ is where i get all my news on the latest trends and styles. I love looking at the co-ordinates on brand blogs!

4- Baby the Stars Shine Bright. I probably wouldn't be a lolita without this companies clothes calling for me to buy them! Want!

5- Cute shoes! I love 'em! and lolita is the perfect excuse to wear them!

6- Short-shorts/spanks. I'm always worried when I'm wearing a skirt that im going to flash someone. the shorts help prevent that and save my sanity on windy days.

7- My friends! There always supportive of my weird style and even enjoy dressing in loli on occasion too!

8- Tea parties! my favorite lolita event! I love hosting them and spending the day before/morning of baking.

9- Taobao, if i had to buy everything brand my wallet would be very sad. I try not to buy replicas though. (unless their shoes)

10- Accessories! Because what outfit would be complete without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment