Saturday, August 6, 2011

30 day challenge part 1



 Ten things about your lolita bubble:

1- theres a tiny lolita community where I live, i think theres about 7 of us total? the last meet i went to was 4 people including myself.

2- All my JSK's that I didn't make myself are from Baby. There my favorite brand.

3- My parents aren't opposed to lolita, but they do laugh at me a bit when they see the outfit i chose.

4- I always carry granola bars on me, even to meetups.

5- Winter is a hard time to be a lolita where i live, most of the winter im forced to wear jeans. :( Im not about to wear sweatpants under my skirts, nor do i want frostbite.

6-  My boyfriend is alright with lolita, but he isn't a fan of how much it costs.

7- I would really like to have my own lolita line one day. I'm working on it! i swear!

8- I'm a BJD owner, and i dress my girls up in lolita as well.

9- I would have to say my style is bittersweet (though thats not really a lolita style its a mashing of gothic and sweet), i like the darker prints and some sweet prints. sadly as much as i love it, classic lolita seems like it just isn't for me to wear.


10- I was interested in lolita for years before i decided to sew or buy anything other then the GLB's. and i'm really glad I worked up the courage, my world is a lot cuter now and i can dress in a way i enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment