Tuesday, August 9, 2011

30 Day challenge day 4



10 Different kinds of food you like.


1- Tea! Im not sure if tea counts as food really, but it would have to be my favorite thing ever to drink.

2- Ice Cream. My house growing up has always had ice cream in it, me and it are practically inseparable. The different flavours and textures it can have!

3- Milk. Again not sure if this really counts, but i love milk, it makes a great late night snack replacement and cereal would be nothing without it.

4- Chocolate. What girl doesn't love it? nuff' said.

5- Cold apple pie. I love the taste of the cinnamon and apples and the consistency of the crust cold, its just not the same to me warm. (though its still delicious)

6- Scones. They go great with tea and are quick and easy to make for yourself and guests.

7- Homemade chocolate chip cookies. I love them when there slightly undercooked, they stay soo soft on the inside even a day or two later.

8- fresh bread. Mmm! so good with a bit of butter. its so warm and pleasant in my tummy. :)

9- Cup Cakes. I only buy them though if there not the stupidly overpriced kind. otherwise im happy with the homemade kind.

10- dried fruits. As weird as it sounds i do like them! especially bananas and mango, there healthy for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment